Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Weekly Weigh In


I realize this post is a day late. I was so incredibly busy yesterday that I didn't have time to post my results! OOPS!
Drumroll, please ~ my weigh in results were: 218.0. That is a total loss of 7.2 lbs.
WooHoo! It's slow going. Slower than I'd like sometimes, but it's still going.
I completed Week 2 of the C25K program and started on Week 3. I'm scaling back on my cross training days and concentrating soley on my running. My knee has been acting up and I'm hoping with some additional rest days that it won't go into full blown runner's knee.
Stay tuned for pictures of my last run ~ I took you along with me!

1 comment:

  1. Woo-Hoo!!! Girl, that's not slow. I've only lost 4 freakin pounds since MAY. And I swear I'm not going anything wrong. It's very frustrating. Anyway, you're doing fantastic!

    ReplyDelete