Sunday, August 8, 2010

It's Bloggy Award Time!!

Jenny over at One Step at a Time nominated me for the Versitle Blogger Award. I'm so touched. I didn't even realize that other people read my blog! I use this as a place to vent about my frustrations, celebrate my successes and to keep a diary of sorts of my journey towards health. I'm humbled that others may find inspiration in my words and experiences. So, thank you Jenny ~ I'm honored.

The Rules: You have to share 7 things about yourself, nominate 15 other blogs that you have recently discovered, and let your nominees know about the awards. Here we go!
  1. I am a former Flight Attendent married to a Pilot. Yes, we are a cliche!
  2. I am addicted to politics and I'm fairly opinionated about them.
  3. I'm doing something I never, ever, in one million years, thought I'd be doing ~ Homeschooling my children.
  4. I love to quilt & knit, but rarely have time to do so.
  5. I would have six kids if I could get my husband on board with it.
  6. I am addicted to Cincinnati Style Chili and my mom sends me cans of it by the case.
  7. I plan to celebrate my 40th birthday (four years away) by running a full marathon.

Here is where I'm going to break the rules. I love so many blogs and I don't want to arbitrarily pick 15 of them, so I chose YOU. That's right. YOU are my versitile blogger. So grab that button up above and play along! Oh, and leave a comment here if you do so!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment