Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A Little Hiatus....

We're leaving town bright and early Friday morning to go camping here. I can. not. wait. I went on my first camping trip when I was six months old and, until I became a real adult, spent nearly all of my summers camping. It's in my blood.

I doubt I'll have cell service, and even if I do, I haven't figured out how to blog from my phone. This is probably the last you will hear from me until sometime next week.

I'm not only taking a blogging hiatus, but it'll be a hiatus from counting calories as well. I'm confident that I won't pack on the pounds or live in total gluttony, but I just don't want the stress of figuring out all the calories, how much consumed, how much burned, etc....afterall, I use my phone to do all of that for me! We are taking lots of fresh fruit and veggies and I'm even making some green smoothies and freezing them to keep in the cooler to drink in the mornings.



I'm quite certain I'll find some time to do some open water swimming ~ and if I don't die of the heat I may even squeeze a run in a morning or two. Until then.........Cheers!












No comments:

Post a Comment