Monday, January 24, 2011

Weekly Weigh In

And so it's Monday again. I worked out four times last week (I missed Friday & Saturday). I didn't pay attention to my food at all. I'm easing myself back into my habits. Life's a marathon, not a sprint. I know myself well enough to know that if I try to pile everything back on at once I'll simply give up. Baby steps. Having said all of that, you can imagine my shock when I stepped on the scale this week and actually saw the number go down. I truly wasn't expecting that. At all. Especially after last night's dinner of pizza and brownies. So anyway, today's weigh in results were 216.8. That is a 1.2 lb loss from last week and a total loss of 8.4 lbs. Overall, not a bad week. My foot is quite painful today, I'm not sure why but I'm going to skip any major workout. I may do some strength training at home. I bought some new DVD's over the weekend. Look for reviews on those coming soon!

1 comment: