- Monday ~ 5 mi on recumbent bike
- Tuesday ~ Aquafit 1 hour class
- Wednesday ~ either a "Going Ballistic" class or an "Ultimate Strength" class + 2 mi on ellliptical
- Thurday ~ 5 mi on recumbent bike
- Friday ~ 2 mi on elliptical
- Saturday ~ Aquafit 1 hour class
- Sunday ~ rest day
It's a lot of gym time, but really not any hard core workouts. I want to ease myself back into it and see how my foot reacts. My tendonitis is essentially gone, but I'm left with a bruised heel. The physical therapist is concerned that it's a deep bruise that may have reached my bone. It hurts, still. But only when I'm not wearing shoes.
So, if you see me walking around barefoot smack me, ok?