Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Accountablity Workout Day Three


When I scheduled my workouts for the week, I wasn't sure what I wanted to do today. A new stability ball class or an old stand by weights class? As of dinner time last night, I still wasn't sure, so I put it up for a vote on twitter (do you follow me? You should, @healthyfor100). I only got two votes; one of each. Of course. So, I asked my husband. He suggested that the stability ball class wouldn't be as weight bearing on my foot. I figured if I didn't get enough of a workout I would increase my time on the elliptical afterwards. HA! Not a tough workout. I should have known. It was an Anne Marie class. Remember Anne Marie? I should have known!
The class was tough, but it was oh so awesome! I really really need to strengthen my core and crunches just don't do it for me. I'm in love. This might be my new favorite class.
So, I did one hour and 15 minutes on the stability ball and then went downstairs and did 30 mintues (=2.8 miles) on the elliptical. Two hours at the gym and not a single twinge of pain in my foot. Heaven!
I've come to a tough decision, I'll explain more later. Right now it's snuggle time with my kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment