Monday, July 19, 2010

Weekly Weigh In

At one point this week my weight was up to 227 point something or other. I was panicked, but I knew that my body was simply adjusting to my new workout schedule. I literally went from little to no excercise to spending 90 minutes or more at the gym everyday. My body loved it, but there was definitely some adjustment!

I haven't gone over my calories all week and I feel very good about that. I've eaten wholesome, real foods ~ nothing out of a box or can or bag. I've been taking pictures of my food and will post some recipes soon.

My blogging time will be hit or miss over the next week. You see, I not only woke up one morning and weighed 225 lbs, but I also woke up and realized that I'd not only been hanging onto the clutter on my body, but I had clutter in my mind, in my house, in my life. I'm purging not just excess weight, but this week I'm purging excess stuff. That's right. It's Spring Cleaning time at my house. Watch out kids!! LOL!

Anyway, on to my weigh in this moring. Today's weight: 222.2. Down 1.2 lbs from last week and down a total of 3 lbs. I'll take it. I'm hoping that now that my body has had some time to get used to the new workout routing I'll start seeing more consistent losses. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go on the loss.

    Im thinking about purging my house too. I mean the actual house not the stuff in it. I know it's going to be hard to sell a house but I think I want to try. I have realized that this house is my extra baggage. The mortgage is too high and since buying it we haven't been able to keep it up properly. It's because of this house that it's going to take my husband FOREVER to finish school, it's because of this house that we can't afford to travel. I think if we can sell the house and rent something for half our house payment my husband can cut back work enough to finish school in two years, then we can have our life back. Just thinking out loud. Have fun with your purge.

    ReplyDelete