Monday, November 1, 2010

Weekly Weigh In

Holy weigh in, Batman! It's Monday already? Say it isn't so!! How has been a week and I haven't posted at all?!
Not only was this weekend Halloween, but it was also the first swim meet hosted by my son's swim program. That made for a very busy weekend for the swim parents. My son only swam on Sunday, but I was up at the meet working all day on Saturday.
I've been totally exhausted for the last two weeks. At first I blamed it on TOM, but then he left and I was still exhausted. Looking back, and talking to my husband, I've pretty much decided it's my diet.
I've been out of control with the Halloween candy, pumpkin cookies and other goodies that have found their way into my home. I've been working out, but I haven't been counting calories, nor have I been making the wisest choices. It's time to buckle down again and focus on my next goal. Thankfully, this week my life settles back down and we have nothing on the schedule other than our ordinary weekly events (and trust me, that's ENOUGH!)
Unfortunately, this is also the last week of my grocery budget (our months go from the 8th to the 8th) and I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel trying to get by without dipping into our "general fund". So, as much as I'd love to stock up on lots of wholesome, organic, yummy goodness I'm going to have to prioritize and make some comprosmises this week. Hrmph....
Ok, so having said aalllllll of that, let's move on to the weigh in.
I completely expected to step on the scale this morning and see a number upwards of 217 or so....but to my surprise, my weight this morning was 214.2. That's a 2.6 lb loss from last week and a total weightloss of 11 lbs. I have no idea how I pulled that off, but as my husband says "Don't question it, just step off the scale and run with it." That's exactly what I'm going to do. Except it's raining again....and I still haven't gone shopping! Blargh....

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the loss this week!!

    I've been making muffins but only eating one and sending the rest to work with my husband.

    ReplyDelete