Sunday, October 24, 2010

It's Raining....


I live in the Pac Northwest. It's raining. Shocking, I know. It's the end of October, I should not be surprised. The rain in our area of the country is beautiful. In fact, as I sit at the kitchen table typing this, I can see the sun breaking through the clouds turning each raindrop into it's own prism crystal. It's breath taking. I've spent most of the day curled up by the fire playing Wii with the little ones.
I haven't run in seven days and today would be a glorious day for a run in the rain. Here's the kicker ~ I don't own any running rain gear. I know right! You'd think I was new to this area, I'm not. I just haven't gotten off my tush to pick up any rain gear yet. So, for now I'll make myself another cup of tea and just watch the rain come down. Maybe tomorrow I'll go shopping....

No comments:

Post a Comment