Friday, October 22, 2010

Phew....

In the last three weeks we celebrated one birthday, had out of town guests for five days, and I went out of town for four days. It's been a whirlwind to say the least. While visiting my hometown was amazing, I have to admit, I ate way too much of this:

don't try to understand it ~ unless you were born and raised in the Greater Cincinnati area you just won't get it :)

But to be fair, I also did a good amount of this:
But then I also drank a whole lot of this:
I had fun drinking and eating (and running) my way through Northern Kentucky, but I was a bit afraid of the scale when I got home. Turns out my running paid off ~ my official weigh in since coming back home is : 215.4 lbs. Not too shabby and I'll gladly take it.
I've been back for several days now and I've hit the gym twice and I feel fantastic! I have so many great posts I want to share with you, but I'm having a hard time finding the time to sit down and write them. I'll get to them, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment