Sunday, October 3, 2010

Catching Up....

Phew... I didn't mean to abandon you! It's been quite a whirlwind around here and I have a lot of catching up to do. I owe you a race recap, some scale numbers and some new fitness class reviews...

Ok, we'll start with the numbers. I posted that after my mom left I wasn't going to weigh myself because I didn't even want to know. Well, you know me better than that, right? Yea, that resolve didn't last long. I stepped on the scale the next morning and WOW. I don't remember the exact number, but it wasn't pretty. I knew I couldn't have put on that much body fat in just a few days, and after a few days of eating well again the numbers settled out as I knew they would. So, I'm going with 216.0 as my official weight as of Friday, Oct 1. I really really really wanted to hit 10 lbs lost by tomorrow's weigh in, but I knew it would be tough. I attended my very first yoga class on Friday (more on that later) and I got the boys up early to hit the gym Saturday morning. Sundays are my rest day and as long I don't go around and eat everything in sight today I'm pretty sure I'm going to reach that goal. (how do I know? Because I stepped on the scale this morning, a day early, duh!!)

So, for the first time in several weeks, I'm actually REALLY excited about tomorrow's weigh in. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment