- have worked out a total of one time
- have bought and returned a new pair of running shoes (but have not actually run)
- have spent more time in bed than out of it
- have been puked on more times than I can count
- indulged in a birthday dinner from which I still haven't fully recovered
- have used my inhaler more than I have in the last year
- have consumed more canned "condensed" soup than I have in probably my lifetime
So, it's no wonder that today's weigh in was 215.2. That's a 1.8 lb gain over last week and makes a 10 lb total loss overall.
Considering the week I've had, I'll take it. I'm relieved that I haven't crossed back over the 10 lb milestone. I plan to start the work outs back up today with a nice easy jog around my neighborhood.
Oh, and today started the official holiday meal planning. Oiy.