Sunday, November 14, 2010

It's just not in the cards

I haven't been to the gym (or on a run) since Monday. That's a full week. The kids were invited to a birthday party today, so I made arrangements with the mom (a running friend of mine) to drop them off a wee bit early so I could run to the gym for a bit and still be back in time for cake (I mean, I do have my priorities, right?!)

I'm feeling tremendously better than I was yesterday. I still have a scratchy throat, but I forced myself out of bed and had a day full of green smoothies and a metric ton of water. Afterwhich, I felt human again.

On my way to the gym, baby. Except Little Dude #2 crawled into bed with me at 2 am and puked all over me. Fun. It's become a pattern that you can set your watch by. He has thrown up every hour since 2 am. He is miserable and I feel so bad for him.

No cake for him, no gym for me.......

1 comment: