Sunday, November 21, 2010

Double Up on Healthy Seconds Challenge

Ok, so it's a mouthful but I think it's appropriate, don't you? Instead of going back for seconds at the dinner table, let's go back for seconds at the gym (on the trail, treadmill, etc...) Thanks for the suggestion Mae Flowers!

Now, I'd love to have a cute little button for you guys to add to your blogs, but I'm just not that tech savvy. Sorry.

The other day, I told you I intend to count every calorie, drink 128 oz of water per day and to burn 2500 workout calories. The calories have been counted, the water has been consumed and I burned 681 calories in my first ever spin class. I'm off to a great start! How are you doing?
  • Truly will exercise daily for 30 minutes or more, document all of her food (including Turkey Day) and drink 8 glasses of water each day.
  • Maggie pledges to go to the gym twice a day, count every single calorie and drink 8 glasses of water.
  • Mae Flowers has decided to work extra hard to get her workouts in (she's also hosting a virtual Turkey Trot 5K on her blog ~ go check it out!)
  • jennifer has committed to drinking two green smoothies a day, drink lots of water and run 10 miles total before Turkey Day

You guys are SOOOO awesome! If you want to play along, it's not too late! Just leave me a comment and I'll add you to the list. Feel free to blog about it and invite your friends, too. The more the merrier, right?!

Ok, let's start cheering each other on!

4 comments:

  1. I will drink more water. Since I pretty much dont drink any I will drink something other than coffee. I will also lift more weights and work on speed when running so I can get back to my premarathon training pace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found you on Daily Mile and plan to do some reading! I pledge to get back on the running bandwagon! I was doing great until I decided to lose my mind and do South Beach for a few weeks and no offense to any South Beachers, but it killed my stamina! So no more SB and back to hitting the pavement!
    I have a blog but if you are interested, you have to email me for the addy as it is private due to attacks from the "Christians" at my former church. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got in a good workout on Saturday, thanks to your post! Now I need to step it up for the rest of the week, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog! Found the way through Mae Flowers. I love me a challenge! I pledge to drink 8 glasses of water, log my food and get 45 mins of cycling in each day

    ReplyDelete