Friday, November 5, 2010

My workouts



I haven't talked about my workouts much. Hell, I haven't done much around here except post my weigh ins. I apologize. I started this blog as journal for myself. I've don't much journaling. I'm not sure if my journal inspires anyone else. I hope it does, but it inspires me and that's what it's here for. I realized that I wasn't getting much inspiration out of my own blog lately and it's time to change that!
I've sort of settled into a routine with my workouts and they seem to be working well for me. Unfortunately I'm going to have to make some changes due to a new class that my boys are taking.
Remember that class that totally freaked me out when I first started going to the gym? Spring Conditioning. It's turned into my absolute favorite class at the gym. It's only offered one time per week and wouldn't you know, it's the exact same time as my boys' new class ~ in the next town over. Bummer.
So, I have a new workout schedule:
  • Monday: Ultimate Strength (weight lifting class)
  • Tuesday: Some form of cardio (running, step class, aquafit, etc) or Rest Day (depending on what my body needs)
  • Wednesday: Utlimate Strength
  • Thursay: Run (while boys are in class)
  • Friday: Yoga
  • Saturday: Aquafit
  • Sunday: rest

No comments:

Post a Comment