Monday, September 6, 2010

Weekly Weigh In

Dun Dun Duuuunnn..... It's that time of the week again ~ it's Monday morning. Suddenly I love Monday mornings because it's my weigh in day and I'm nothing if not impatient and curious. Those two things together have often gotten me in trouble!

The gym has been closed since Thursday and doesn't reopen until tomorrow morning, so I wasn't sure what this morning was going to bring. I ran Thursday, did nothing Friday, used my kettlebell on Saturday (I'm still sore, btw) and did nothing on Sunday (except waddle around like an 80 year old woman).

So, my weigh in results for this week are: 216.0 lbs. That makes it a 1.8 lb loss from last week and a total loss of 9.2 lbs.

Slow and steady wins the race, right? I've been at this since July 1 (10 weeks) and I haven't even lost 10 lbs yet. I had a rough start, but the numbers are consistenly going down. I guess that's a good thing, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment