Thursday, September 23, 2010

Stupid, Stupid, Stupid....

I love these shoes. From the moment I saw them I knew I had to have them. I rarely wear heels, but these shoes begged to come home with me. I've had them for about a year and I've worn them a total of two times. Today was one of them.

I wore them with a beautiful sweater and my skinny jeans. I was hot. I looked good.

*I do not feel good*



Just ignore the velociraptor toe nails I have going on (I'm in desperate need of a pedicure). Do you see that blister?!?! What the hell was I thinking?! Two days before a race? I need to have my head examined!

So, for you running veterans out there ~ should I pop it tonight is it has a chance to heal before the race (Sat morning)? Or do I leave it alone and hope for the best?

Now, I'm off to kick myself ~ in the ass!!!! AAAarrrrgggg!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment