Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I know this to be true.....


I don't do artificial. I eat very little processed food, I don't do artificial sweeteners & I rarely wear makeup. I'm more of an all natural kind of girl. So, of course I was cranky when I decided to put my SuperFeet back into my shoes. They are an artifical foot, of sorts. Guess what happened after a week of having them in my shoes. I couldn't walk. Yup, you read that right. They made my foot worse. I knew in my heart of hearts that they weren't good for me. I knew that what I really needed to do was start slow and recondition my feet to handle the stresses of running. I tried to take a short cut. I tried to insert something unnatural into my life to do the work for me. It doesn't work.
It's going to require work. And time. Just like weightloss. Just like life. There are no shortcuts.

1 comment:

  1. Bummer! They look like they'd be comfortable.

    Thanks so much for your comments today. :)

    ReplyDelete