Monday, April 18, 2011

Weekly Weigh In

I'm bringing back the Weekly Weigh In. I mentioned yesterday that I started counting calories and going back to the gym. I started that on Wed, so today's weigh in is not the result of a full week, but I like having my weigh in day on Mondays. Sundays are 95% of the time a rest day and my weight is always lower following a rest day. Monday works. So, today's weigh in is not the result of a full week of counting calories and working out, but still it was a success! On Wed, I weighed 220.0 lbs. This morning I weigh 217.6. That's a loss of 2.4 lbs in just over half a week. WooHoo! Go me! I'm back! I'm so very back! Heading off to the gym, now. Whoot!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! What a great weigh in result! Weekly weigh-ins are an awesome motivator - tough as it may be at the begining. Positove weight ins just push me towards working harder and staying consistent with my exercise and my eating habits. Sometimes I feel so pumped that I have to go and do a workout immediately after to burn the energy I feel from the positivity of losing weight. Its a great feeling!

    ReplyDelete