Monday, April 11, 2011

Coffee




Gosh, I can tell it's been a while since I've posted. I sat down to write a simple post on coffee and I ended up writing a book! LOL!! I deleted it all because I realized you probably don't care about all of the sordid details of my on again, off again love affair with coffee! It boils down to this: I've always wanted to be a coffee drinker, but I could never stand the taste. Then I had this:



Children changed my life. Suddenly I needed help! I could hardly make it through the day chasing these two crazy boys around! But I still didnt' like the taste of coffee. Then I found this:


Aaahhhhh. Coffee made things all better. Then I began paying attention to what I was putting in my body and I started reading labels. I cringed when I read the back of my beloved creamer and I could no longer drink my morning joe without literally gagging at what was in that little blue bottle. *snif snif* Then a few months ago I discovered this:

Oh Happy Happy Joy Joy!! My love affair continues. I can have my morning coffee and I can flavor it with something that I feel good about. It's a good thing. It makes me happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment