Saturday, January 14, 2012

Blogging is the new therapy

Do you guys follow me on Facebook yet? Seriously, you should! You know how they say 50 is the new 30, well, I've decided blogging (and FB) are the new therapy. The last two days I've been down on myself (coincidently, I haven't been to the gym in two days, either. Connection?). Normally, this is when I'd disappear from blogland, I'd withdraw into myself and wait for this mind funk to go away and then I'd restart with gusto, come back to blogging and working out, set all kinds of goals until the next bump in the road and then I'd start the cycle all over.

Clearly, this isn't working for me. Often times my blog goes silent not because I have nothing to say, but because the things I want to say aren't really worthy of an entire blog post. Enter FB. I'm going to start using my Healthy for 100 page more often. That's where I'll post my little tid bits. That's where I'll muse about what to have for dinner and that's where I'll turn when I need a pep talk. So see, I'm not asking you to follow me because I'm narcissistic, I'm asking you to follow me because that's where I'll go when I need to ask for help.

Blog readers are the best. Y'all are my cheerleaders. You're my friends and when needed, you'll kick me in the ass, too. I'm not abandoning my blog. I'll still be here, just as much as ever (trying for even a little more, we'll see), but I plan to be on FB more than I was....and I want you all to come with me.

Cheers,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment