Sunday, August 28, 2011

Stressed Out!



We're gearing up to start our new school year next week and I couldn't be more excited! We've made some last minute curriculum changes and I think this year is going to be AWESOME! So why the stress? Well, I was planning out our days of the week and I realized that I have no idea where I'm going to squeeze in my workouts. Seriously. None. Not a clue.


My husband's helpful answer was "don't just say you'll go when you have time, actually schedule gym time like you would an appointment." Got it. I tried. I'm all booked up. Thankyouverymuch.


I know I'll fit them in somewhere, it'll just take a week or two for me to see how our lesson days are going to play out this year. I'm just freaking out!


So glad to have gotten that off my chest! Carry on.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I work out in the morning when my kids are still sleeping. My husband works an evening shift so it kind of works out. I don't schedule working out like any other activity: it's part of my day like taking a shower or cooking. So I don't agree with your hubby about that! It's non-negotiable and I have to do it so everything else has to stop. It's that important for my sanity (primarily) and for my well-being. I think if you take that attitude, folks see how serious you are.

    ReplyDelete