Sunday, August 14, 2011

Our summer is winding down and while I'll miss the carefree days, spontaneous playdates at the park and the various traveling we've done, I'm looking forward to settling into our routine. We've had a busy, fun filled summer and we've made lots of family memories, but my workouts have taken a huge hit!

This is the first year that I'll be homeschooling both boys full time. While I know the work load will be much bigger, it will ease our schedule quite a bit ~ the boys will be doing the same activities on the same days now, rather than running from A to B and back to A again. Last year just about killed me! HA!

I'll be using the next two weeks to convert our current "arts & crafts" area back into our "homeschool" area (it seems to morph every single year!) and also sketching out a tentative schedule to see where I can fit my workouts in around the boys' activities. I'm not sure why we call ourselves homeschoolers as we're very rarely HOME!

Anyway, if there are still any readers out there, stay tuned ~ I'll be back to blogging more regularly. Thanks for sticking around and I hope your summer was a fun and full as ours (and I hope you had better weather! The NorthWest is the ONLY area that never got struck by a heat wave. BOO!)


No comments:

Post a Comment