Monday, April 22, 2013

Stepping Up the Awesome ~ Week 2



I gotta say, I don't feel as awesome this week as I did last.  I'm not freaked by it, though.  It's just another step in my road to Awesome.  I'm getting back into the swing of things now that my husband's vacation is over and juggling the kids alone is getting more and more complicated as they get older.  What?!  You BOTH want to play soccer?  Geesh!

I didn't get all of my workouts in this week, but I did ok:
Monday: Deadlift 5x5 (got up to 213#) followed by met con
Tuesday: rest day (life happened)
Wednesday:  Bear Complex (63#) 5x7
Thursday: Rest Day
Friday: Shoulder Pres 3x1, Push Press 3x3, Push Jerk 3x5
Saturday: Fundraiser WOD
Sunday: Rest Day

I continued with approx 2500-3000 calories per day (I didn't count every single day) and my weight continued to stay about the same (a slight gain towards the end of the week, but it's also time for my monthly cycle, so I'm not sure).

2 comments: