Saturday, June 9, 2012

Don't even know where to start

Gosh, I take a blogging break and blogger goes and changes every thing on me.  Geesh!

Ok, wow.  I did not intend to disappear for this long, and if you follow me on Facebook, you know I didn't actually disappear, I've just mostly moved all of my thoughts over that way.

Ok, to catch you all up:

The Spring Clean Up Challenge was a huge success!  I didn't win, I came in third in women, but my husband won the men's.  He lost 20 lbs!!!  He increased his Clean & Jerk by 10#s and he added over 20 reps to his AMRAP (As Many Reps As Possible).

I need to do a new "statistics" post and update my weight/inches.  I'm blowing myself away!!

I've been following "The Zone" diet.  I've mentioned before that I don't like diets and I don't believe in food rules.  Nothing is off limits. "The Zone", though, is helping me make better choices.  It's just another step in my quest towards Intuitive Eating.  In fact, after the challenge ended, I decided to take the last two weeks and give myself a little break.  I didn't go nuts, but I wasn't measuring and counting every single thing like I was.  I still managed to lose 5 lbs during the last 12 days.

My plan is to do the Zone for a month or so, then take a few weeks off, do it again for a month, take a few weeks off, etc.....until it just becomes a way of life.

I know this blog post isn't making much sense and it's a little jumbled.  I apologize.  I just wanted to get something out here.....dust off the old blog and start getting myself back in the habit of posting.  I'll be better, I promise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment